Jim's Variable Soap Box

Insight on thoughts and opinions from my life.

Name:
Location: Manassas, Virginia, United States

I am a happy person, just trying to make sense of this world and do something worthwhile from time to time.

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Sometimes it's just luck

You know how when you try to do something right and it just never seems to come out the way you want it. I have to say that sucks. My current class is Organizational Behavior, and I believe some of my employees just want me to experience everything I am learning about first hand. I guess learning by experience is a good way to learn, I don't always like it that way though. I may have been born too late for who I am, perhaps in 1890's France it would have been better. I really like the victorian age. Of course the Gen Xer's are a roboust bunch also. They really keep me hopping with things. Well, I wanted to write here today, but didn't really have anything to say. I installed the chatterbox comment system. Will try that for a while and see how it works out, I can always remove it if I don't end up liking it. Give it a try if you like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home