Jim's Variable Soap Box

Insight on thoughts and opinions from my life.

Name:
Location: Manassas, Virginia, United States

I am a happy person, just trying to make sense of this world and do something worthwhile from time to time.

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Wonderful Days


Have you ever noticed how some days can stand out from many others just by certain events unfolding? How turning left, rather than right makes all the difference. I had a day like that yesterday. Started quite normal, but as the days activities came about, I went from just another day, to a quite remarkable day. Living each day to the fullest is the only way to truly live. No one knows when we will have no more to use. I realized that I also must work more dilligently towards understanding those I interact with, to try and really listen to them. To accept that there are certain things I cannot change, no matter how much I want them to be different. Man's reach should exceed his grasp, or what's a Heaven for. Peace to you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home