Jim's Variable Soap Box

Insight on thoughts and opinions from my life.

Name:
Location: Manassas, Virginia, United States

I am a happy person, just trying to make sense of this world and do something worthwhile from time to time.

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Seasonal Shopping

I absolutely love shopping on the internet, Amazon is IT in my book. I never liked dealing with the crowds this time of year and I tend to leave nearly all of my shopping until the last minute. Amazon saves me from all this, I am willing to pay a bit more to be rescued from the pawing crowds at local stores. I had to make my way to the Mall of all places for one last item. Dread crept up on me as I drew closer to arriving, fortunately I brought my 9 year old with me. I used him to run interference as I beat my way through. A very solid thank you to the sales lady at JC Penney's who very politely told all the line cutters to get behind me. She helped make this experience as painless as possible. Each year I find more of my shopping is done over the internet, next year perhaps I will complete it all that way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home