Jim's Variable Soap Box

Insight on thoughts and opinions from my life.

Name:
Location: Manassas, Virginia, United States

I am a happy person, just trying to make sense of this world and do something worthwhile from time to time.

Monday, December 26, 2005

After Christmas

Spent a lot of time with my son on Christmas. I really liked that, what with being as busy as I usually am we just don't get the quantity of time I'd like to see, so we go for quality. Yesterday we had fun, checking out his new toys and watching a couple of movies. Having a little break from school, I haven't even looked at any school work for several days. Today though, I have to start back again with a couple of papers. Will be back later if I have anything actually interesting to write. Oh btw, I am tired of hearing about Brad and Angelina; Britney & K-Fed, lets throw Tom & Katie in there too! Must they live their private lives out for the front page? I can understand some news, because they are celebrities, but come on. It gets to be too much. Lets hear more about Kate Winslet, she's at the top of my most favorite list.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home