Jim's Variable Soap Box

Insight on thoughts and opinions from my life.

Name:
Location: Manassas, Virginia, United States

I am a happy person, just trying to make sense of this world and do something worthwhile from time to time.

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Busy Week

Hi to all. Been a very busy week around here. Finished the first class after returning to college and the second is about to start. This next class requires a paper to be submitted on the first day, that's okay, just something else to do. Work has been very busy, taking up a lot of time. My boss told me I could work on some school work at the office if I needed to, that is wonderfully considerate. However, it only works if I can come up with the time to do school work, so far I have only found a few minutes here or there to look up something on the internet. All of next week I will be on a business trip, my presence is required, but I won't be heavily busy with any particular function, hope to find much time to work on school items.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home