Jim's Variable Soap Box

Insight on thoughts and opinions from my life.

Name:
Location: Manassas, Virginia, United States

I am a happy person, just trying to make sense of this world and do something worthwhile from time to time.

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Merry Christmas

Happy holidays to everyone. Things seem to be going okay right now, hope they stay that way. School is proceeding according to schedule and everyone around me seems to be happy. Have been busy between work, home and school, but managing to keep it all going in the right direction. Christmas is my favorite holiday, I just love it, always have. Now I am happy to see my son get excited about Christmas morning, to me that is everything. Watching him open presents and be surprised and having my family together. Getting older has made that aspect most important of all. Well, hope everyone has a nice holiday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home