Jim's Variable Soap Box

Insight on thoughts and opinions from my life.

Name:
Location: Manassas, Virginia, United States

I am a happy person, just trying to make sense of this world and do something worthwhile from time to time.

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Catching Up

Having gone on a business trip for the first part of last week put me behind on school work. Yesterday I made up a lot of lost time from that trip. Prepared a power point presentation on my current career, a career interest and the value of a college education. It came together well. Had time to watch TV last night, watched Shallow Ground, decent film, had the thrill of the murdered dead revenging their wrongs on others. Mindless entertainment when I could have been working on something more worthwhile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home