Jim's Variable Soap Box

Insight on thoughts and opinions from my life.

Name:
Location: Manassas, Virginia, United States

I am a happy person, just trying to make sense of this world and do something worthwhile from time to time.

Friday, May 05, 2006

This Week

It's been forever since I last wrote, at least it seems that long. Made my trip to Boston, wonderful place and lots to see. Missed the Red Sox game, the rain put that fire out. Did make it to Bunker Hill, interesting because I had been reading "1776" recently and a portion of the book dealt with the siege of Boston, a pivotal moment in our nations history. Met up with some friends I haven't seen in a long time and was able to walk around town on a nice sunny day, how wonderful was that. School work has been going okay, almost halfway completed with Research and Evaluation II, more statistics...Exciting, huh? Actually statistics is quite interesting and more applicable than most people realize. I am enjoying class, however, I can't wait to get back to something I can write about that does not involve numbers.

Side bar, was out cutting the lawn this afternoon, got started late and had to finish with the lights on my riding mower lit. Never had to do that before. I was a little worried that the neighbors would be upset over mowing so late in the day, but that's probably better than leaving the grass uncut. It was getting really tall and only because I had been off to Boston all week.

Well, I will stop writing for now, perhaps tomorrow I can write something more interesting than this trivial nonsense about cutting the grass. See you soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home