Jim's Variable Soap Box

Insight on thoughts and opinions from my life.

Name:
Location: Manassas, Virginia, United States

I am a happy person, just trying to make sense of this world and do something worthwhile from time to time.

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Back from Virginia

Arrived home last night after a somewhat bumpy flight from Norfolk. The weather across the Midwest made the aircraft ride like it belonged in a theme park. Beyond that it was a successful week, have now been trained in forensic analysis of failed mechanical components. A very interesting area of study.

I have been feeling strange lately, like there is stuff going on around me that I am just not aware of. Perhaps its just that so much is going on and I don't really feel like I have control over much. (Could just be my imagination, too.) Having control or at least believing you have control may go a long way for giving you confidence to really accomplish things. I and the people close to me, know that even as I have accomplished much and have well established abilities, my self-confidence is not what it should be. How do I bring it to where it should be? I truly am not sure about that. Any general ideas out there?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home