Jim's Variable Soap Box

Insight on thoughts and opinions from my life.

Name:
Location: Manassas, Virginia, United States

I am a happy person, just trying to make sense of this world and do something worthwhile from time to time.

Monday, February 20, 2006

Three Day Weekend

At least the weathers been nice in Cleveland. Just a bit on the chilly side, but otherwise very nice. Spent the majority of the weekend on homework, school is definitely taking a toll on my free time. I do have to find time to complete some home improvement projects that have fallen off my radar screen lately. Will be taking a week in April to install a new tile floor in the dining and living rooms. Big lift for that. Currently attempting to work on some scholarship essays, hope to pick up a little extra funding for school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home