Jim's Variable Soap Box

Insight on thoughts and opinions from my life.

Name:
Location: Manassas, Virginia, United States

I am a happy person, just trying to make sense of this world and do something worthwhile from time to time.

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Going Crazy

There's a story about how to boil a frog. If you want to boil a frog, you boil water and throw the frog in...wrong. The frog will just jump out of the hot water. What you do, is put the frog in a pan of cool water and turn up the heat gradually...the frog will not notice until it is cooked. This story is applicable to humans in various ways, most noticeable is waking up to find you have too many events going on and instead of completing any, you really complete none. So that's me..the boiled frog. I must step back and resolve to take on one issue at a time until I get caught up. How many of us can relate to the boiled frog, I don't know, but I would imagine its quite a few of us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home